APRIL/2008: Bee Line Festival (Museum Grand Opening!)
We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum on April 12, 2008. In celebration of the Museum and in conjunction with the 175th anniversary of the Reading Railroad, the Bee Line Festival has been brought to life.
The mission of the Bee Line Festival is to provide a community event to help generate awareness of the of the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum’s permanent collection of Pennsylvania and American history not only within Hamburg, Pennsylvania but surrounding communities.
Proceeds of the Bee Line Festival will benefit the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum. The Museum is an ambitious endeavor that requires the collective support and cooperation of many individuals, businesses and organizations to make it a success. The Museum is part of the Reading Company Technical & Historical Society and is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation that exists solely on the hard work, dedication and financial contributions of its members and corporate supporters. Through dedication and hard work over the last 25 or so years, the Society has amassed the largest railroad collection in the United States dedicated to a single railroad.
- When: April 12, 2008
- Where: Reading Railroad Heritage Museum, Hamburg, PA
- Time: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Admission: Adults: $10, Children: $5, Family of four: $25
- More Info: (610) 462.3730 or e-mail email@example.com
2008 Bee Line Festival Events*
- Museum tours
- Meet the conductors and hear their stories
- Children’s activities
- Craft tables
2008 Bee Line Festival Downloads
- Bee Line Festival brochure (pdf)
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities (pdf)
- Corporate Sponsorship Commitment form (pdf)
- Vendor Registration form (pdf)
- Program Book Advertising form (pdf)
|*(events schedule subject to change)|