We regret to annouce that the Reading FP7 Ramble to the Pennsylvania Railroad Museum has been cancelled due to low ticket sales.
Announcing the Reading FP7 Ramble on Saturday, November 1, 2008. Trip is from Philadelphia to the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania at East Strasburg, PA. Train departs Amtrak’s 30th Street Station at 9 a.m., Paoli 9:30 a.m. Returns to 30th Street 5 p.m., Paoli 4:30 p.m. Train consists of air-conditioned coaches. Trip is sponsored by the Reading Company Technical & Historical Society and the Philadelphia Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society.
- Saturday, November 1, 2008
- Prices: adults $95, children 12 and under $65
- Departs Amtrak’s 30th Street Station at 9 a.m., Paoli at 9:30 a.m.
- Returns to 30th Street 5 p.m., Paoli 4:30 p.m.
- Click here to download pdf flyer (complete and mail to: RCT&HS Ticket Orders, P.O. Box 15143, Reading, PA 19612-5143)