We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum on April 12, 2008. In celebration of the Museum and in conjunction with the 175th anniversary of the Reading Railroad, the Bee Line Festival has been brought to life. Click here for more info.
- When: April 5, 2008
- Where: Leesport Fire House, Leesport, PA
- Time: Registration at 8:30 a.m., Programs start 9 a.m.
- Admission: $20.00 per person
- Lunch: $10.00 per person
- Vendor tables: $20.00 per table
Preston Cook will present: “Inside EMD.” This will be a two and one-half-hour presentation on the development of the various classes of EMD Locomotives and the inside story on each. (Preston will be retiring this program at the end of this year. It is a must see program.) In addition, the following presentations will be offererd:
- Ben Bernhart: Port Richmond
- John Greene: Philadelphia & Reading Wood Passenger Cars
- Mike Smith: Reading Company in its Final Years
All Registrants will receive a tour of the Reading Railroad Heritage Museum.
Click here to download a mail-in ticket order form.